|VIABLE DSM APPROACHES||ADVANTAGES +||DISADVANTAGES –||PRORITY JUSTIFIED|
|Search Engine Marketing (SEM) –
Run PPC campaign for the relevant search terms.
SEO Optimisation – optimise the content in order to gain a higher ranking on the platform.
|–Costs associated with a promotional campaign.
|Social Media Marketing (SMM) –The process of gaining traffic through the use of social media sites.
Increased consumer engagement and social presence.
Social advertising – Promote PB with paid advertising on social networking sites
|+ Opportunity to engage and interact with the audience – provides a better consumer experience.||–Requires plenty of time and monitoring.||
|Content Marketing: Content marketing is marketing of which creates and distributes relevant information to attract acquire and engage consumer action.
Blog – Create and share interesting content about vintage clothing.
|+ Quality content increases traffic and SEO.||–Hard to measure Return on Investment (ROI).
|Mobile App:Software application made specifically for smaller hand held devices.
Means consumers can engage with the brand and order clothing all through one platform.
|+ Easy to use.||–Costly to build.
SEM – 1st priority:
- High Search volume = large potential consumer base.
SMM – 2nd priority:
- Benefits can extend beyond the platform to SEO (Blog).
- Increased brand awareness.
Content Marketing – 3rd priority:
- SEM: PPC can be expensive and involves ongoing analysis.
- SMM: Time consuming process and possibility of low engagement.
- Content Marketing: Its important to have relevant content otherwise consumers can become disengaged.
Peter Charles Roberts: 12095735